Player Code of Conduct
Milton Girls Softball is committed to providing all girls with an experience that fosters positive self-esteem, team spirit and individual growth through personal achievement and team play. As an extension of our mission, we expect our players to understand this code of conduct prior to the start of the season.
- Listen to your coaches.
- Attend practices regularly.
- Be at games on time, or inform your coach if you have a schedule conflict.
- Respect your teammates, other teams, your coaches and the umpire.
- Cheer your team and say only positive things about your opponents and the umpire.
- Clean up the field area after each practice and/or game.